Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
The Assistant Store Manager, in the absence of the store manager, has the day-to-day responsibility of operating the store within the specific guidelines described by the operating policy.
Essential Job Functions (listing most important first): 1. Customer Service
2. Staff Management
3. Job Knowledge of each position
4. Inventory ordering and controls.
5. Completes paperwork, bank deposits, price surveys, follows company procedures and policies.
The Cashier/Attendant, in the absence of the Store Manager and the Store Assistant Manager, is responsible for operating the store within the specific guidelines described by the operating policy.
Essential Job Functions (listing most important first):
1. Customer Service/Suggestive Selling
2. Accurate operation of registers
3. Stock, clean, and maintain a safe work environment.
4. Complete shift paper work.
The Deli Manager shares responsibility for the store’s food management operation with the store management. The Food Service Department Director and Food Service Managers will provide support in training recommendations, ensure compliance with company food service policies and procedures regarding food products and recipes, food store inspection, and general food safety compliance.
The Store Manager has the day-to-day responsibilities for operating the store within the specific guidelines described by the operating policy.
The Shift leader position is to develop them to become assistant manager’s and assist the location manager and assistant manager in the operations of the store, as well as help in the developing of new cashiers /attendants. The shift leader will be able to assist and step in to the Assistant manager role in the absence of the manager or Assistant manager with the day-to-day responsibilities of operating the store within the specific guidelines described by the operating policy.
JOB TITLE: Food Service Employee
REPORTS TO: Deli Manager and Store Manager
The Food Service Employee shares responsibility for the departments operation with the store to ensure safe food handling.